Originally I created this server application for my Bot so that users may have it easy to update without having to check manually or go to my website to download it.
By now i use it for several projects and its functionality increased by a wide margin. At the beginning it was only meant for a few users at the same time at best.
Now it has …
- Performance optimizations
- Content zipping
- Hashing to continue at the last known breakpoint
- Changelog providing for given Branch and Project
- Changelog comparision
- Branch update function and backup
- Easy access to older branch versions
- Encrypted connection and encrypted branch access
- Password protected Project and Branch access independent of the encryption status
- Transfer of multiple files at the same time
The UI is still only a stand in, but i will focus more on the visual and usability of it now as the functionality is already quite far.
The option to create Projects via GUI is still not possible and quite tedious to do manually, you also have to know how to do it by heart as there is currently no documentation other than the code itself. This will probably be my next task after the UI refresh.